. . . so you can enjoy the things you like to do!
At Your Service! In-home Companion Care for Seniors, is a new venture for Fahrney Keedy Senior Living Community, which has been existence since 1905. We are a faith-based community, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care, and now In-Home Services expanding our mission of “Enriching the Lives of Seniors” into the surrounding community. Recognizing the fact that 90% of the senior population would prefer to stay in the comfort and familiarity of their own home, At Your Service! can provide those much needed non-medical services to allow them the freedom of choice to remain in familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
At Your Service! In-home Companion Care for Seniors, is an affordable option for those needing a little more assistance with everyday tasks. Our comprehensive services help lighten the burden from your caregiver or your shoulders and gives you more time to do the things you like to do!
Our services include:
- Seasonal Chores
- Laundry Services
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping and Errands
- Transportation (medical and non-medical appointments)
- Medication Reminders
An Initial Assessment and Service Plan is completed by the Director of Home Based Programs and all of our Companions are monitored routinely for quality service performance.
At Your Service! In-home Companion Care for Seniors, is an affordable option for those needing a little more assistance with everyday tasks. We’re exceptionally proud of our staff and confident of the quality of our services but don’t take our word for it, listen to what our actual customers and families say . . .
“Spring was in the air and it was time to have a more thorough cleaning undertaken in our home. Amanda worked with efficiency and remained focused throughout the time (5 hrs.) She responded professionally to any suggestion or question I had. It was a joy to have her working in our home (this was the first time I had requested service from At Your Service! In-Home Companion Care for Seniors). I would recommend her service any time, and I look forward to her return later this year.” – Elisabeth
“On behalf of the family of Kenneth P. Hiett I would like to commend you and your staff for the excellent care that “At Your Service” has provided to my father. Everyone of your team has showed great compassion and have been very helpful. At nearly 98 years of age he is very particular about his caregivers and their ability to respond to his varying needs. He enjoys their company and their willingness to take on every chore assigned. He especially enjoys the ability of your staff to take him to church each Sunday. Contact with others is an important aspect of his life, especially his church family. You promised good care WITH reliability and have delivered on that promise. I would not hesitate recommending your in-home care program to any family that is dependent on the extra care needed to keep a loved-one at their home as long as possible.” – Jan Hiett Hagerstown, Maryland
My mother likes “CL” very much and she says she helps out a lot – this morning when I called she was awake at 9:30 and waiting on her to come. I am glad my mother is in better spirits and getting up feeling like she has company to look forward to. – RH
How do I know it’s time for in-home services for my loved one?
- Family or friends noticing the home and yard is not kept up as it once had been.
- Wearing soiled clothing and lack of bathing and grooming.
- Sleeping more than usual or not sleeping at all.
- Losing weight and no interest in preparing or eating meals.
- Calling family more often with a sense of anxiety.
- No longer capable of driving and family or friends are not available to help.
- Not conversing as usual.
- Spoiled and/or expired groceries not being thrown away.
- Mobility issues.
- Missing important appointments.
- Confusion when performing once-familiar tasks.
- Unexplained bruising.
- Forgetfulness, including forgetting to take medications.
- Loss of interest in hobbies and activities.
- Late payment notices, bounced checks, calls from collections agency.
- Unexplained dents or scratches in car.
- Low energy.
How can you help?
- Be aware of the signs
- Ask questions
- Be empathetic
- Offer suggestions for getting your loved one assistance to improve their quality of life
- Share concerns about your loved one with trusted friends / neighbors so they can make you aware of any issues they observe.
- Ask for help from family, friends, and church if appropriate
- Seek assistance from an in-home agency or senior caregiving group in your community
How can we help?
- At Your Service! In-Home Companion Care for Seniors is available to help you sort out the issues and offer solutions.
Our Companions are bonded and insured and possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Comprehensive Training is provided to our Companions in order to deliver the highest quality service in a compassionate and respectful manner. Your safety and confidentiality of personal information is of utmost importance to us and is emphasized throughout our training process.
Our Core Values are:
- Quality Customer Service with excellence in all we do, with everyone we serve.
- Health and Wellness in body, mind and spirit.
- Compassion in all our interactions, services and programs.
- Integrity with honesty and ethical morality.
- Accountability to our clients and families.
To ensure our Companions are providing you with the best possible assistance, follow up calls are completed after services have been provided.
Contact Us / Careers
We would love to hear from you!
For more information about this valuable program, please fill out the fields below then click the submit button and you’ll receive a response from us very shortly. Also make certain to let us know your preferred method of contact and list any questions or other notes and information that would help us to provide the answers you need. If you are a compassionate, caring individual seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career with us, please click here to apply online.
Fields with the red asterisks (*) are required fields.
For more information or current pricing contact our
Director of Home Based Community Programs,
Debra Anthony RN-BC, CM/DN
You may also schedule an In-Home Assessment!